Social Media/Content Research InternBookmark This
June Media Inc.
209 W. Jackson
DescriptionJune Media is a rapidly expanding online media company based in Northbrook, Illinois that focuses on women’s topics. Our high-traffic websites include: Recipe4Living, SavvyFork, FitandFabLiving, and Work It, Mom!. We are currently seeking a social media/content research interns who is ready and willing to work in a fast-paced environment and is eager to work in the realms of food, fashion, and lifestyle publishing.
The social media/content research interns will work closely with the current editorial team to research brands and competitors in the digital publishing arena. Content creation will also be explored.
ResponsibilitiesThe social media/content research intern will have many responsibilities, including but not limited to:
• Strategize and execute social media for our properties
• Research, categorize, and organize affinity brands, based on our target audience
• Develop a strategic marketing plan to reach out to and partner with affinity brands
• Research, categorize, and organize influencers in the digital publishing industry
• Develop a strategic marketing plan to reach out to and partner with influencers
• Help define and execute competitive analysis
• Reach out to potential brands and bloggers regarding partnerships
• Use Google analytics, social media, and surveys to create case studies for our sales team
• Have fun! We are a social bunch who love to work and play as a team!
RequirementsQualified candidates should have:
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Passion for and ability in strategic research
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with Google Analytics
• Social media adeptness
• Marketing skill and interest
• Knowledge and interest in our content areas
• The ability to work 15-20 hours per week in our Northbrook location
• A degree-in-progress in one of the following: Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Marketing, Business, or other applicable field