Content Strategy InternBookmark This
June Media Inc.
209 W. Jackson
DescriptionJune Media is a rapidly expanding online media company based in Northbrook, Illinois that focuses on women’s topics. Our high-traffic websites include: Recipe4Living, SavvyFork, FitandFabLiving, and Work It, Mom!. We are currently seeking a Content Strategy Intern who is ready and willing to work in a fast-paced environment and is eager to work in the realms of food, fashion, and lifestyle publishing.
The content strategy interns will work closely with the current editorial team to research brands and competitors in the digital publishing arena. Content creation will also be explored.
ResponsibilitiesThe Content Strategy Intern will have many responsibilities, including but not limited to:
• Strategize and execute social media for our properties
• Research, categorize, and organize affinity brands, based on our target audience
• Develop a strategic marketing plan to reach out to and partner with affinity brands
• Research, categorize, and organize influencers in the digital publishing industry
• Develop a strategic marketing plan to reach out to and partner with influencers
• Help define and execute competitive analysis
• Reach out to potential brands and bloggers regarding partnerships
• Use Google analytics, social media, and surveys to create case studies for our sales team
• Have fun! We are a social bunch who love to work and play as a team!
RequirementsQualified candidates should have:
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Passion for and ability in strategic research
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with Google Analytics
• Social media adeptness
• Marketing skill and interest
• Knowledge and interest in our content areas
• The ability to work 15-20 hours per week in our Northbrook location
• A degree-in-progress in one of the following: Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Marketing, Business, or other applicable field