Corporate Sales & Marketing InternshipBookmark This
All Occasion Transportation
110 Comstock Parkway
DescriptionJob Title: Corporate Sales & Marketing Internship
All Occasion Transportation is seeking a creative, detail-oriented college student with excellent verbal and written communication skills and with extensive knowledge of the corporate industry. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Days and times are flexible and can be arranged around a student’s schedule. Candidate will report to our office at 110 Comstock Parkway Cranston, RI 02921.
The Corporate Sales & Marketing Internship is an unpaid position designed to provide professional development opportunities to students. All Occasion Transportation is willing to fill out necessary paperwork for intern to earn academic credit through their college or university if the school offers such opportunities. The candidate will have the opportunity to develop and build relationships with many industry professionals.
• Complete sales and marketing related administrative projects: sales reports, company & client research - via databases and/or internet.
• Writing sales and marketing materials to present to the client in various ways, flyers, e-blasts, client pricing sheets, etc.
• Researching and developing with new ways to contact new clients & companies, relate to them and build a relationship to follow up with.
• Maintaining spread sheets to organize new companies or groups, newly gathered information and affiliate price sheets.
• Providing assistant with daily office tasks: making copies, sending materials when needed to corporate sales manager, answering phone calls, emails, following up with certain tasks, or delegating the task to the correct person/department, etc.
• Keeping up to date all social media, promotions and company website.
• Continually educate yourself to be informed on latest marketing, corporate opportunities – research, in house materials, webinars, etc.
Marketing Intern Requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to take initiative and perform follow up.
• Outstanding organization skill, professional, creative and friendly.
• This person should be a quick learner and someone who does not mind working independently with ongoing projects.
• Additional duties will be discussed upon interview.
Marketing Intern Benefits
• Gain work experience in a successful global transportation company that is part of many networking and professional groups.
• Develop professional marketing skills.
• Gain professional contacts.
• Enjoy working with a team and accomplishing common goals.
Please email your resume, cover letter, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications accepted on a rolling basis.