Creative Marketing InternBookmark This
Barrett Parkway, GA
Descriptionkoopedia’s Creative Internship Program
• Are you an awesome college student looking for a fun & engaging internship?
• Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you to STACK your resume with REAL marketing experience while having fun and working on a flexible schedule?
• Are you great with social media marketing, traditional marketing, graphic design, radio-tv-film production, business or writing?
If any or all of this sounds cool to you, then YOU are what we are looking for at koopedia!
Duties and responsibilities:
koopedia’s Creative Marketing Reps play an extremely important role in the development of koopedia.com’s local and national presence. The Creative Reps are often the “it person” on campus and are heavily involved in many campus and community activities. The Creative Rep position is an incredible way to learn all of the ins and outs of the social media marketing business while gaining publicity and advertising experience.
To apply email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities• Educate students on koopedia.com, and its new and upcoming deals while gaining immediate feedback over a short period of time.
• Establish relationships with on-campus clubs, influential leaders, trendsetters and tastemakers in order to secure outlets for koopedia marketing promotions
• Create and maintain a database of media/ publicity/ local business contacts for promotional opportunities
• Create and execute marketing plans for various koopedia promotions on campus and at local businesses.
• Work closely with Regional Creative Managers to tie-in retail, mobile and online opportunities
• Assist Regional Managers with promotional events and community service activities
• Work within the guidelines provided by the Head of the College Creative Department with the implementation of promotions and other related projects and/or events
• College Enrollment
• Must have access to a car, computer and smart-phone
Skills and competencies:
• Strong work ethic and marketing skills
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Outgoing creative thinker
• Online social networking skills; Active social media accounts.
• Ties with school organizations and activities preferred
• The desire and passion to learn how to utilize all advertising & marketing mediums