Social Media SamuraiThe Dreamathon
Interior Design Showroom Marketing Intern CoordinatorBrendan Bass Showroom
INTERNSHIPS & COLLEGE GRADUATES - Entry Level MarketingAce Promotions, Inc.
Internships and Full Time MarketingAce Promotions, Inc.
MARKETING / BOOKING INTERNLULA WASHINGTON DANCE THEATRE
Creative Marketing and Operations InternshipBookmark This
Joan Hornig Jewelry LLC
DescriptionJoan Hornig Jewelry is the only designer jewelry line of its kind. Each time a piece is purchased 100% of the profits goes to the charity of the purchaser's choice. Founded in 2003 by Wall Street veteran and social entrepreneur Joan Hornig, Joan Hornig Jewelry is expanding at a rapid pace and is looking for bright, young talent to help with marketing and internal operations. The part-time internship being offered will give the intern exposure to all elements of the company and has the potential to grow into a full-time position. The intern will be expected to complete 18 hours of work per week and can determine his or her own schedule within Joan Hornig Jewelry work hours.
ResponsibilitiesInternship duties include helping develop marketing materials, graphic design work with Adobe Creative Suite, PR research, and helping with administrative office duties. Intern will also assist with jewelry production logistics while being exposed to all aspects of the company.
• Highly motivated college student or recent graduate
• Strong writing skills
• Marketing and social media experience
• Extensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
• Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Proactive, flexible and patient personality
• Ability to think quickly on your feet
• Sales experience
• Demonstrated interest in luxury products
• Demonstrated interest in non-profit organizations
• Basic photography skills