Creative Writing InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionBeauteque, LLC is an ecommerce company committed in introducing the best quality beauty products across the globe. We are currently working on launching our own natural skin care line starting next month. We are a great team and operate in integrity and respect. We also like to have fun and create excitement!
The company is a small place where interns will have the chance to wear many hats. This role has the potential to have a lasting impact on the company. Interns will have the opportunity to work directly on writing which will be published live, as well as get hands on experience with the editorial process involved in producing well-researched and carefully constructed content.
Strong performers will have the ability to:
- Collaborate with marketing, operations and social media teams on a regular basis
- Develop relationships with writers, bloggers and brand-relevant content creators
- Be considered for full time or part time employment
Interns will receive meaningful guidance within each of their duties during the summer program. Beauteque has an open door culture and encourages asking questions and expressing ideas.
Perks include free lunch and transportation stipend. This internship is otherwise not paid.
- Writing captivating blog posts and activity descriptions
- Producing witty copy for social media and marketing ad campaigns
- Managing the process of writing product description for marketing purposes
RequirementsWe want someone who:
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, creative environment
- Has a can-do attitude, a high energy level, and a detail-oriented mentality
- Possesses superb communication and organizational skills
- Embraces a team-oriented environment focused on achieving deadlines
- Yearns to understand the "big picture" and can be resourceful to get there