non-paying internship, seeking skills in marketing/ social media/ business administrationGlowHouse Kids
Marketing & Sales Internship ProgramBook&Table, Inc.
Marketing internAesthetic Institute of Dallas
Marketing/Outreach Coordinator and Business Development InternNYC Therapy Group
Much more than an internship...Knowledge NoteBook
Crowdfunding Campaign Assistant Intern (Virtual) Marketing/Advertising/Sales/PR/Accounting/BusinessBookmark This
DescriptionGamerFitNation Inc. (www.GamerFitNation.com) is a brand for gamers of all ages who want to gain greater control over their physical, psychological and emotional lives. We provide gamers information geared towards bettering their lives through health, nutrition, video games and fitness. We also offer information on gaming news, lifestyle, video game technology and more.
Please note this is a non-paid virtual internship. As such you should have access to a computer, internet, email and/or Skype.
We are seeking crowdfunding campaign assistant interns with fundraising experience to promote a crowdfunding campaign, while providing excellent support and encouragement for those who engage with our crowdfunding site. This intern must be self-motivated with the ability to participate in various stages of our companies’ online crowdfunding campaign and see it through completion, without the need for constant micro-management and timing reminders.
Responsibilities- Develop and execute a marketing strategy to promote our crowdfunding campaign
- Help develop materials, tools and templates to help crowdfunding campaign leverage their fundraising efforts and increase the volume of traffic to campaign site.
- Plan and create content for social media to keep the audience engaged and growing before the campaign launch.
- Respond promptly to messages, tweets, and comments
- Create press releases, or other promotional materials to increase awareness of the campaign.
- Develop and maintain media contact lists.
- Contact corporate representatives, government officials, or community leaders to increase awareness of campaign.
- Create email templates to promote campaign to our network
- Write and send letters/ emails of thanks to donors.
- Possible financial compensation if we surpass our goal
Requirements- Students majoring in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Public Relations, Business, Sales or Accounting are preferred
- Upperclassmen preferred
- Personal/professional experience with crowdfunding platforms (ex. indigogo.com, kickstarter.com) and other online fundraising methods.
- Able to develop strategies and plans that are both creative and based on best practices and analytics.
- Able to write and speak creatively, clearly and compellingly, with strong command of the English language
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be used in different scenarios.
- Excellent internet research and creative thinking