New Grads / Internship Positions Available in Marketing / SalesBirmingham Business Acquisitions, Inc.
PR/Marketing Internship at PZ Cussons BeautyPZ Cussons Beauty
Marketing and Business Development Support for a Swiss Luxury Watch BrandFrederique Constant
Emerging Leaders Fellowship - Communication and External Engagement FellowGRID110
Social Media Marketing Internship at Growing News Company (Paid)Opposing Views Inc.
Customer ServicesBookmark This
Financial Land Insurance
125 N Victroy Blvd
DescriptionI am seeking for an Insurance and Customer Services Representative to join my independent agency new and winning team in BURBANK, CA. I am seeking for an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is the opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
Responsibilities1. Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
2. Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage’s, policy change, transfer, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
3. Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services
4. Conduct cold calls and business walks to meet production obligations.
5. Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please reply to this email me and let me know. Then I will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Please us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 888.277.7038
Requirements1. Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs and wants
2. Excellent interpersonal skills
3. Sales Experience (outside sales, inside sales or telemarketing) preferred
4. Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred