Marketing InternModelCall Magazine
Web Designer/Marketing AssociateEarth Our Only Home, Inc.
Marketing & Event Planning Internship May-August IN PORTLAND OREGONMetro Parent-PDX Kids Calendar
Social Media & Marketing Intern Positions work from homegaytravel.com
Happysale is looking for marketing and PR interns!happysale
DCI-Artform: InVisionship Summer Intern ProgramBookmark This
2727 W. Good Hope Rd.
DescriptionDCI-Artform is an industry-leading company and has been providing award-winning retail marketing solutions for more than 65 years to an extensive list of clients. A full-service, integrated firm, DCI-Artform offers a wide range of expertise and decades of experience in retail merchandising and marketing for the automotive, cosmetics, grocery, packaged goods and consumer electronics industries. In early March, DCI Marketing announced it has expanded its global footprint by combining resources with Artform UK to create DCI-Artform.
InVisionship Summer Intern Program
DCI-Artform will be hosting our 2nd Annual InVisionship retail marketing program this summer (June through mid-August) at the DCI-Artform headquarters in Milwaukee, WI.
Its like an internship, but better! You be divided into three (3) competition teams and given real challenges for real Fortune 50 companies. As part of the program you will utilize critical thinking and creativity to develop research and bring the resulting insights alive utilizing design and digital capabilities. You will also have access to DCI-Artforms amazingly talented staff of shopper marketing experts. At the end of the 10-week program, the 3 teams will present their solutions to a panel of retail marketing experts.
* InVisionship is a 10 week paid internship focusing students on a retail marketing project
* Interns will work in-office 3 days a week at our Headquarters (2727 W. Good Hope Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53209)
* Interns will be organized into 3 teams, each with a challenge specific to one of our business sectors (Transportation, Consumer Electronics, Cosmetics & Grocery)
* Each team will be composed of students in the following disciplines: Marketing, Market Research, Interactive Design/Development, 3D Design, Graphic Design, Engineering and/or Production Management
* Teams will develop retail solutions utilizing DCI-Artforms 12 step retail science model
* At the end of the 10 week program, interns will present their retail solutions to a panel and each member of the winning team will receive a recommendation from our CEO and a $1,000 cash prize
If you thrive in dynamic, high energy environment and want to work with an extraordinarily talented team, please apply at http://bit.ly/1fYLGig
Requirements•Currently enrolled student with junior or senior standing with a major in design, marketing, business, communications, engineering or a related field
•Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, including the ability to create reports, formulas, charts and graphs
•Strong communication and interpersonal skills
•Excellent work ethic, integrity and a team player
•Self-motivated to be able to work independently