DIRECT RESPONSE MARKETING - BRAND MGR, / WEB & MOBILE STRATEGY - GRADUATE LEVEL * BILINGUAL A PLUS *Bookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionI'm going to award an amazing internship to the individual who shows me the best direct response
marketing brand strategy for our real estate investing company.
We buy and sell homes consumer direct, and to real estate investor groups.
We're seeking an intern to lead a project to create our brand strategy and execution for web and mobile.
This intern manager sets direction for brand development and brand growth.
YOU WILL WORK VIRTUALLY FROM HOME 70% of THE TIME W/ PROJECT DEADLINES..
1-2 DAYS A WEEK AT OUR BEACH OFFICE - USING YOUR LAPTOP
This role will also be responsible for developing, executing, and optimizing social media strategies for LRT.
This includes effectively leveraging social channels, tactics and tools to engage with target audiences.
The role will also serve as the brand strategy team lead, working with the solutions marketing team to ensure optimization of all content in natural search results, and provide oversight for analytics needs.
He/she will leverage consumer and customer insights, market conditions, and competitor data to inform marketing plans. Additionally, you will lead development of marketing plans and briefs in order to align senior leadership and sell in ideas
** This starts as unpaid internship, w/ a "Generous" stipend will be paid at completion of Phase 1 of the project,
and ongoing paid projects if you make the cut. Can convert to FT career quickly if you are effective, and driven for success.
Responsibilities• Conceptualize and develop effective brand / marketing strategies
• Direct development of brand / marketing plans, process maps, and briefs
• Conduct measurement,evaluation of execution during and after campaign launch
• Oversee jr members of marketing team by clearly stating goals and objectives; maintaining open
communication; and motivating to accomplish tasks
• Lead creative process for branding campaigns; deliver critical analysis based on consumer insights and
campaign objectives; present recommendations to leadership to stay on timeline
• Demonstrate technical marketing skills and high-levels of company product knowledge
• Develop and deliver campaign recaps, updates and brand reporting with accuracy and on time;
recommendations for future execution
• Develop and manage annual marketing plan and budget. This should detail the year’s activity to
meet agreed-upon company objectives.
• Prepare and submit to leadership regular performance updates, will include:
- Track performance and trends via Campaign performance targets and tracking
- Consumer insights
Requirements• Graduate Level – Min Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Preferred.
• At least 3 years experience in online marketing and/or web site management
Criteria for selection include, but are not limited to:
• Experience with direct response marketing strategic brand management of online and mobile products
• Experience working with marketing automation / CRM's / content management systems
• Experience with Brand strategy development and execution
• Experience developing, implementing social media branding strategies; on social media platforms, including, but
not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg, YouTube, and Google+
• Experience leveraging social media management and analytics tools
• Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills & ability to meet deadlines
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments and team members