Marketing Associate - Redmond, WAReadyPulse
GetCourse Marketing Internship - immediate hireImagine Easy Solutions
Marketing Communications InternPaul Glowienke, Financial Advisor with Northwestern Mutual
Marketing WIZARD needed for in house (IN OFFICE IN NYC) full time paid interns neededlivesupportgroups.com
Design & Social Media InternshipBookmark This
380 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionThe Design & Social Media Intern is someone with a passion for innovation, trends, digital strategy, and communications. Our interns have drive, intellectual and analytical curiosity, creative problem solving, and a passion for ideas.
About the Position:
Ideal candidates are recent graduates seeking a challenging and impactful role in the innovation space. Available during typical office hours for a 6-12 month internship. Must be currently living in the Greater New York region. Relocation is not offered.
futurethink is a global innovation research and training firm. We help organizations enhance their innovation capabilities by teaching them the tools, skills and techniques to drive change and generate big ideas. We champion innovation in everything we do—including work culture. Our Manhattan-based headquarters is lively, fast-paced, and flexible, with a front-row seat to the most inspiring developments in business, education, and the world over. We offer the challenge of working toward a critical daily mission: providing the best innovation research, tools, and training to a wide range of global organizations.
Functions: Marketing & Design
Industries: Corporate Education/Training
Compensation: Monthly stipend of $1000
Visit our website at www.futurethink.com
ResponsibilitiesYour internship will be to support our innovation marketing efforts, operations, product development, and client delivery.
What you’ll learn
• How to support business development and client relationships
• How to research and develop innovation resources and tools
• How to execute social media and email marketing campaigns, in
addition to on-going PR
• Marketing metrics collection and optimization
• How to navigate website content management systems
• Participate at the ground level to ensure futurethink builds and
maintains a distinctive and cohesive brand in the innovation marketplace
• Learn what it’s like to work in an entrepreneurial environment
• Design marketing campaigns
• Update website graphics and maintenance
• Design new products in InDesign and update product library
• Twitter campaign for recent book launch
• Analyze effectiveness of email marketing efforts
• Support PR initiatives
• Write innovation blog posts
• Grow innovation email database
• Executing marketing initiatives
• Website content maintenance
• General Admin Support
RequirementsDesired Skill Set
• Design Knowledge. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign. Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator
• Attention to Detail. Ability to deliver exemplary work and support multiple projects at a time flawlessly.
• Social Media Experience. Highly preferred.
• Entrepreneurial curiosity and creativity. Ability to solve problems quickly and creatively, and to question the tried and true.
• Excellent Communicator and Writer. Ability to communicate ideas and present creative and strategic concepts. Good with simplifying client information into focused, well-written communications.
• Self-starter. Takes initiative and dives into new projects with enthusiasm.