Digital & Animated Video ProducerBookmark This
Eff Creative Group
323 W 39th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionEff Creative Group is a Boutique Digital Marketing firm and a fantastic blend of distinct worlds. Everything Eff Creative Group does is based on killer design sense, but with the knowledge, ability and infrastructure to bring any project or product to the next level. With innovative development and integrated marketing strategies, we look at our clients' desired return on investment first and work backwards towards creating and implementing disruptive targeted solutions tailored to fit any client's needs. We target our unique combination of custom traditional and digital strategies towards any decision that we make in increasing the bottom line for any business.
• Produce a body of compelling story-telling video to be used for internal and external communications channels, ranging from basic blog posts and announcements to more produced corporate video for events and digital marketing.
• Collaborate across the Marketing team to support Brand, Solutions, Field and Communications marketing team goals through conceptualization of projects and full production, delivery and management of compelling video.
• Collaborate closely with Marketing leadership to evolve and optimize our use of video in marketing programs and channels.
• Manage a range of video production projects, including a range of in-house production to also effectively managing third-party agencies/resources, as needed, to produce high-quality video.
• Stay on top of technology trends, the latest devices and software, and video production best practices
RequirementsDesired Skills and Experience:
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe production software relative to video/film production and broadcast design: Expert Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro user. After Effects and/or Motion, Photoshop.
• Demonstrated on-location videography capabilities and equipment knowledge, including experience meeting lighting and sound requirements
• Ability to deliver strategic direction and to provide a unique perspective in all aspects of production
• Understanding of marketing and commercial production
• Knowledge of DVD authoring, compression for web delivery, and other conversion and duplication techniques
• Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects
• Ability to work in both a team environment and independently, and with limited direction, when necessary