Digital Dealer Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Riverbridge House, Anchor Boulevard,
DescriptionWorking at Mazda
For a small company, Mazda Motors UK enjoys punching above its weight. We’re proud that our products defy convention and we strive to ensure we create a fun and open place to work where everyone understands how they can contribute to our ongoing success.
Like a challenge? – you’ll like working at Mazda
Being a small company means we need to defy convention and do things differently and these are values we look for in potential recruits. Being nimble and entrepreneurial whilst being creative and thinking outside the box means we are able to challenge traditional conventions to be successful. But having fun is just as important for us to be a successful company.
Celebrating successes, coming to work with a smile on your face and having an open and transparent culture is what we strive for. We’re passionate about our team, and our participation in The Times 100 survey as well as achieving a Bronze Award in Investors in People are testament to that.
ResponsibilitiesSupport the Mazda dealer network with SEO activity for Mazda Dealer Websites to improve website visibility
• Support the Digitalealer Communications Co-ordinator with improving Mazda Dealer Website SEO results to deliver competitive organic search rankings, keeping abreast of SEO developments & changes.
• Support the Mazda dealer network in raising awareness of digital development and opportunities to deliver a better customer online experience and increase dealer revenue opportunities. Specifically by visiting the dealership in person to understand in detail the dealer’s requirements.
• Support the Mazda dealer network to create relevant and accurate content for their Mazda Dealer Websites including: taking a brief from dealerships, writing unique SEO content for dealer websites, reviewing web links, achieving consistency between dealer websites, providing guidance on accuracy and compliance of offers.
• Support the Mazda dealer network with SEO and PPC best practise.
• Support the Mazda dealer network to create website campaigns which enhance national new car sales campaigns.
Support implementation of programmes/new car launches/product updates on Mazda Dealer Websites
• Coordinate dealer website content updates with key MMUK stakeholders – e.g. campaign offers, pricing, specification, images, new car launches / upgrades etc.
• Assist the dealer network to create new car content for the Mazda Dealer Websites in conjunction with GForces, Mazda Dealer PR Service & MDMS.
• Support the Digitalealer Communications Co-ordinator in the development of dealer digital marketing assets including MDMS extranet.
• Set up and generate reports on dealer marketing activity and undertake related analysis including the provision of information for management reporting
Perform analysis of online dealer marketing activity to support decision making
• Support the Consumer Programmes Manager in monitoring and tracking dealer communication of new car sales campaign activity on Mazda Dealer Websites. Working closely with the Consumer Programmes Team to promote Mazda UK’s new car sales campaign strategy and campaign tools where required.
• Assist the Mazda dealer network to monitor campaign and marketing effectiveness via the Mazda Dealer Websites reporting tools.
• Assisting the Digitalealer Communications Co-ordinator with the compilation of dealer online marketing campaign reports and delivering the content of these reports to MMUK stakeholders, agencies and dealer network through regular meetings via the phone, webinar and face to face.
• Monitor and report on competitor online marketing activity.
Support the Mazda Dealer Network with social media activity
• Provide guidance to the Mazda dealer network on their social media activity and content.
RequirementsEducation: Graduate (ideally in Marketing, English or Creative Writing). CIM/ marketing qualification an advantage.
Experience (area & duration): Experience of working in a marketing department or communications agency is preferable. Interest in car industry is preferable.
Technical Skills / Specific Knowledge:
• Some experience of using Google Analytics – preferable
• Basic skills in website management - beneficial
• Previous experience of content management systems to create website content - beneficial
• Copywriting skills / good use of English grammar & excellent written skills - essential
• Active user of social media platforms such as Facebook & Twitter
• Attention to detail
• Good communication, interpersonal and team-working skills
• Ability to multi-task and plan own workload
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines