Entertainment Marketing InternThe L.A. Office
Marketing InternCurrent Analysis
Marketing and Outreach/Front Desk AssistanceUptown Dance Academy
Intern Marketing, MBAintersect ENT
Digital Marketing InternSales Star Networks
4 ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING POSITIONS - Full TrainingMainstream Promotions
Entry-Level MarketingMainstream Promotions
Direct Sales - Customer ServiceMainstream Promotions
Digital MarketerBookmark This
Posted: June 11 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrainerly (www.trainer.ly), a technology start-up that connects clients to personal trainers across the globe via 2-way webcam, is looking to find a rock star Digital Marketer intern to work closely with the executive team to manage, build, and promote Trainerly to clients as well as fitness professionals. Your responsibilities will include identifying relevant marketing channels (emails, phone, social media, etc.), building and executing creative campaigns, and analyzing the results. Basically doing whatever it takes for clients to discover and fall in love with working out on Trainerly and for fitness professionals to expand their reach from local to global by offering their in-studio classes on our website.
We are a passionate, fun-loving, and hardworking team that embraces healthy living -- and we hope you do too!
OPPORTUNITY FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT AT THE END OF THE INTERNSHIP!
ResponsibilitiesYou will be expected to come up with innovative solutions that wow our clients. You must love data and be obsessed with metrics. If you would like to be involved with an exciting, fast-growing start-up in the health and wellness space, we'd love to hear from you.
Requirements* Highly-developed organizational and communication skills
* Creative thinker and efficient, independent problem-solver
* Outgoing, enthusiastic, dependable, hardworking, committed, open communicator
* Analytical and metrics-driven
* Proficient knowledge of Google products, including GChat, Google Docs, Google Analytics etc.
* Good understanding of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.) and how they can be leveraged for different acquisition targets
* Experience in content management for company blogs and previous experience in buzz marketing campaigns
* Deep passion for health and wellness
* Ability to be flexible and adapt to rapid change
* Able to work from the Trainerly Office in Northbrook, IL
* Impressive work experience and references