Content Marketing Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Undergraduate Account Sales Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Web Design & Marketing CoordinatorAlair Corp
Writer and Content Creator InternYouVisit
Marketing and Outreach InternshipGreater New England Minority Supplier Development Council
Digital MarketerBookmark This
DescriptionTrainerly (www.trainer.ly), a technology start-up that connects clients to personal trainers across the globe via 2-way webcam, is looking to find a rock star Digital Marketer intern to work closely with the executive team to manage, build, and promote Trainerly to clients as well as fitness professionals. Your responsibilities will include identifying relevant marketing channels (emails, phone, social media, etc.), building and executing creative campaigns, and analyzing the results. Basically doing whatever it takes for clients to discover and fall in love with working out on Trainerly and for fitness professionals to expand their reach from local to global by offering their in-studio classes on our website.
We are a passionate, fun-loving, and hardworking team that embraces healthy living -- and we hope you do too!
OPPORTUNITY FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT AT THE END OF THE INTERNSHIP!
ResponsibilitiesYou will be expected to come up with innovative solutions that wow our clients. You must love data and be obsessed with metrics. If you would like to be involved with an exciting, fast-growing start-up in the health and wellness space, we'd love to hear from you.
Requirements* Highly-developed organizational and communication skills
* Creative thinker and efficient, independent problem-solver
* Outgoing, enthusiastic, dependable, hardworking, committed, open communicator
* Analytical and metrics-driven
* Proficient knowledge of Google products, including GChat, Google Docs, Google Analytics etc.
* Good understanding of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.) and how they can be leveraged for different acquisition targets
* Experience in content management for company blogs and previous experience in buzz marketing campaigns
* Deep passion for health and wellness
* Ability to be flexible and adapt to rapid change
* Able to work from the Trainerly Office in Northbrook, IL
* Impressive work experience and references