Digital Marketing Art InternsBookmark This
DescriptionDigital Marketing Art Internships
ArtUrbane.com sells fine art, jewelry, creative home decor and furnishings to help fund public art development. We are similar to Kickstarter in that we fund public art projects, yet we are strictly an e-commerce art-for-art platform: proceeds from sales go to the public art project in the buyer's community.
Public art is a public asset that can define a community and enhance the economic and social development of a place. We are a company very passionate about supporting the arts and the creative development of our cities.
We are looking for Digital Marketing Art Interns to:
- Create digital marketing strategies for our fine art and design collections through targeting an active audience of online buyers
- Formulate relationships with owners of popular and emerging blogs, forums, pinterest, twitter and facebook groups and integrate marketing materials into targeted channels
- Work with the Creative Advertisement Team to copy-write online advertisements tailored to particular networks of potential buyers and marketing partners
- Work with our Artist Acquisition Specialists to create digital art campaigns tailored to multiple geographic areas
- 1 - 5 years experience in online marketing
- Experience working in fine art or the design retail online industry a plus
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity to meet deadlines
- Eloquent professionalism is a requirement.
Thank you, and we greatly look forward to hearing from you.