Social, Website, Blog development for local Proficio Mortgage branch and www.proficiocareers.comProficio Mortgage
Marketing & Public Relations Internship with living room computer manufacturerSTEIGER DYNAMICS LLC
PUBLIC RELATIONSMEDALERT67 SERVICE LLC.
Fashion Startup Content & Social Media InternshipLocalLux
Digital Marketing & Business Development InternshipBookmark This
59 Franklin St, 6B
New York, NY
DescriptionECommerce Partners (http://www.ecommercepartners.net) was founded in 1998 and is a full-service, ecommerce and interactive agency headquartered in New York City. We combine Internet expertise, creative talent, and business know-how to help clients across a variety of industries achieve rapid, measurable online marketing results. Focused primarily on ecommerce websites, this position reports to and supports the Director of Professional Services in post-launch and online marketing efforts. Our clients include Benetton, DKNY, L'Oreal, Jildor Shoes, C.O. Bigelow, Sabon, and more.
We are looking for a creative, energetic, goal oriented person to work in a fast paced digital agency. The position will also require some technical know-how and logical thinking. You will be an integral part of the marketing and business development efforts for ECommerce Partners.
This internship does have a strong potential for growth into a full-time position. Ideal for a business/marketing major looking to get into sales digital marketing.
This will be a Monday - Friday internship with an immediate start date.
Responsibilities• Sales support: Managing potential clients database.
• Assist in creation, set-up and deployment of campaign management for sales.
• Assist with copy writing and press release drafting and execution as needed
• Marketing support for ECommercePartners.net. Which may include Social Media.
• Manage special projects as needed.
Requirements• Recent college graduate or current student- Internship may be used for course credit
• A self-starter with the ability to solve problems and influence others
• The ability to take directions easily around projects and tasks.
• Hard-working, good team player with drive and determination to succeed
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint,