Digital Marketing - Web Design InternSocial Behavior Communications
Black economic empowerment organization - Marketing Intern - localLet's Buy Black 365
Black economic empowerment organization - Marketing Intern - virtualLet's Buy Black 365
Ecommerce Digital Marketing InternshipCard Machine Outlet
Need a marketing personal for national email marketing campaignCross Cultural Consultants
Digital Marketing CoordinatorBookmark This
1037 Palm Drive
Hermosa Beach, CA
Posted: 682 days ago
DescriptionAs a Digital Marketing Coordinator, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of one of our many clients. You take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the campaign’s journey. From determining positioning, competitive analysis, project planning, deliverable prioritization and external communications, you help shape path to execution and continuously analyze, optimize and provide reporting. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, communications, legal, webmasters, creative, product development, engineering and more. The role enables you to shape the campaign process, organize campaign planning from beginning to end and form future marketing strategy.
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator you will spearhead efforts to meet performance expectations of the campaign. In this role, you will build new initiatives as well as coordinate and optimize ongoing efforts. You will also partner with the team that is responsible for creating and communicating marketing insights across all initiatives. You will continuously strive to educate ones self is all matters of best practices, tools and resources, as well as big ideas that will lead to new marketing opportunities.
Responsibilities• Assist managers in all digital marketing efforts. Write briefs, develop creative campaign structure/outlines, establish KPI’s as well as both long term and short term goals and optimization plans.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects of programs are meeting client needs/requests and are employing best practices in digital marketing
• Oversee the Marketing Analytics efforts to drive deep understanding of user behaviors surrounding the campaign that can drive future marketing efforts
• Constantly push the boundaries on digital marketing efforts and what can be done to drive leading edge efforts
• Collaborates with upper managment, clients, campaign managers, media buyers and the creative team to develop and execute online marketing campaigns
• Responsible for daily oversight of updates and communications to the upper management and clients ensuring a best-in-class customer service and performance
• Develops, writes and edits a variety of online marketing messages and communication pieces
• Maintain an organized record of budgets and spend in order to accurately conduct billing reconciliation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Media or Business Administration required
• Experience 0-3 years in marketing function
• Proficient in MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Working knowledge of Web site Analytics and Web site Conversion Metrics (CPM, CTR, CPC, CPL)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills required
• Must have strong time and project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
• A self-starter who can comfortably interface with all levels of management and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced dynamic environment.
• Must be highly organized, with a keen attention to detail
• Must be able to work effectively across functional groups
• Must have strong analytical skills to effectively assess and communicate metrics and impact of digital initiatives as well as influence outcomes
• Has a passion for digital media and devices, considers him/herself an 'early adopter' of digital trends
• The successful candidate will need to keep up with the current evolution of online technology, have strong analytical skills, and have a drive for improvement to the business.