Digital Marketing Intern at (RED)Bookmark This
49 West 27th Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionCreated by Bono and Bobby Shriver, (RED) brings brands and people together to help eliminate AIDS in Africa. (RED) works with iconic brands, such as Apple, Starbucks, Coca Cola, Converse, Belvedere & Beats, to turn their products (RED). When you buy (PRODUCT)RED items, these brands contribute up to 50% of proceeds from the sale to fighting AIDS in Africa. Since launching in 2006, (RED) partners and events have raised over $240 million and (RED) supported programs have impacted 40 million people.
We’re a small team in NY where everyone plays at an important role and has an impact. We’re creative, entrepreneurial, love new ideas and are always thinking about how we can tap into peoples’ passions to get them excited about (RED). Come join us! Oh, and lunchtimes are really important.
(RED) offers a number of office-based internship positions in New York City throughout the Spring, Summer, and Fall semesters. A small stipend is provided or students can receive academic credit consistent with their college or university’s guidelines.
ResponsibilitiesAs an intern in our Digital department, you will work primarily with the (RED) Digital Team on a variety of design projects that include:
• Assist with digital marketing, communications campaigns, and organization
• Bring graphic design knowledge to assist in creation of digital assets for (RED) properties and campaigns
• Manage e-mail inbox of general inquiries to (RED) and respond as appropriate on an ongoing basis
• Support the (RED) team with event logistics, administrative functions, and other tasks as assigned
RequirementsWe are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
• Candidates must have a website and/or blog as well as social media presence
• A passion for social media – be personally active online and interested in the latest platforms and social nets
• Digital design knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Tech experience – experience with website content management systems is a plus
• Ability to work in an energetic atmosphere and take direction
• Discretion and a professional demeanor; sound judgment
• Strong communications skills
• Highly organized; keen attention to detail
• Candidates must be undergraduate level students with a minimum of sophomore status or recent graduates within six months of completing their undergraduate degree
• GPA of 3.0 and higher