Marketing Intern - Fitness & Wellness StartupFlyte Fitness
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Ideate Vision
Graphic Design internshipIdeate Vision
Summer Marketing InternSafeSoft Solutions
Summer Marketing/Business Development InternSafeSoft Solutions
Summer Marketing?Business Development AssociateSafeSoft Solutions
Marketing InternRapidflow Inc
Marketing Intern - Big Screen ProductionsSpecial Electronics Group
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
Namaste Yoga + Wellness
2820 7th Street
Posted: August 27 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNamaste Yoga & Wellness, founded in 2003, by Oakland native Kimberly Leo, is the East Bay’s largest yoga and wellness resource with three locations, three boutiques, and two full-time wellness centers. Offering over 120 classes a week in a variety of yoga styles including Hatha, Vinyasa, and Perinatal, the studio also provides regular workshops, immersions, and teacher trainings including their signature Every Day Sacred 200 Hour Teacher Training.
We pride ourselves in having the most dedicated, talented and educated staff in the entire East Bay. All of our instructors have been teaching for a minimum of three years, and are themselves wholeheartedly committed to their own development and self-practice. All of our Namaste staff are passionate, dedicated individuals interested in helping our students live healthier, wiser lives.
Our marketing team is seeking a bright, motivated student who is interested in learning about marketing and small business practices. Students will leave internship with deep knowledge of social media, google analytics, SEO, email marketing, and more. About this internship:
+ Intern will work in the marketing office at Namaste Berkeley located in South Berkeley.
+ Intern will report directly to the marketing manager.
+ Internship is a 3 month commitment. Schedule is flexible but prefer 3-4 days in the office, 2-4 hours a day.
+ Free yoga during your internship!
+ You will be surrounded by health conscious and supportive individuals.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
ResponsibilitiesDuring this Internship you will:
- Assist in creating marketing materials and press releases with other team members
- Create a social media marketing strategy and implement your plan
- Update and create new content for the company blog, social media, and email marketing campaigns.
- Complete Administrative tasks (i.e. data entry, drafting emails, transcribing meetings notes, etc.)
- Learn about and manage Google Analytics, Keyword tracking, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Produce or participate in videos or photo shoots promoting company products or services for website or print
- Work with marketing manager on communications plan
Requirements- Must be a student, preferably pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, or related degrees
- Must currently live in the Bay Area and have been here for a minimum of 1 year.
- Must have an interest in marketing, social media, and community development.
- Must be familiar with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Google+.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Interested in the health and wellness industry
- Have previous blogging/writing experience
- Have previous photography experience
- Access to transportation or feels comfortable going from studio to studio
- Experience with Wordpress or Constant Contact