Development Marketing Intern - Spring 2015Boston Children's Hospital Trust
Harford County Company is offering WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER PAID INTERNSHIPS IN SALES & MARKETING!!Silverman Benefits Group
AFLAC WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER PAID INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SALES AND MARKETING!!Silverman Benefits Group
Marketing Intern for Celebrity Jewelry Designer Spring 2015Catherine Angiel
Marketing/Events Marketing/Social Media InternIselle Design Studio
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
590 Means St SW, Ste 102
DescriptionRadius Online is searching for a Marketing Intern. We are a forward-thinking company in a fast paced industry, building a top-notch web and social media marketing team. We’re looking for the right individual who is vibrant, passionate and wants to learn a lot, jump right in, and get involved in our already-awesome and growing marketing team.
Radius Online, Inc. is a full-service interactive marketing agency based in Atlanta, Georgia. We specialize in custom website design and development, local search engine optimization (local SEO), pay-per-click advertising (PPC), online reputation management, and mobile marketing services for small businesses. This year we’re expanding our operations to launch new web-based apps and incorporate more industries into our business model.
We can offer:
• Practical experience & knowledge of Marketing for Businesses
• A creative & fun work environment.
• The opportunity to work on real projects with our marketing and design teams, as well as manage your own
• The chance to land a fulltime job with a group of smart, fun folks who are changing the face of web marketing. Last year, we hired three of our interns.
ResponsibilitiesAs a digital marketing intern, you will be in charge of managing a variety of web-based marketing projects and campaigns. Eventually, you will even get to manage your own client projects! We want our interns to gain valuable experience in their field, so we do everything we can to train them well & progressively increase their responsibilities.
• PR and Online reputation management; manage company and client social media accounts and blogs
• Product development; maximize efficiency and find best practices for new marketing programs and services
• Work in conjunction with internal marketing team to plan, launch and evaluate strategic marketing campaigns
RequirementsWe need someone who has:
• strong organization skills,
• a positive attitude and a history of a strong work ethic
• motivation to work as a team, seek career opportunities and learn as much as possible.
In addition, our ideal candidate is all of the following:
• Web savvy (maybe even a nerd?), with a passion for all things social media and web-related. While we don’t need a classic computer science major (we have IT for that), a basic understanding of how the web works, how to navigate the web with ease and find information and inspiration quickly are all musts.
• Adaptable. Working in the web and tech industry means constantly adapting to new trends, and mastering new programs and applications.
• A solid writer. Experience with content writing, marketing and/or non-personal blogging isn’t required, but preferred. Proficiency with the Wordpress platform is a plus.