Summer Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Creative Marketing GeniusPretty Pure Fun
Marketing InternKanga Care
Social Media Campaign Strategy InternArise
Real Estate/ MarketingEmperio Diamond Enterprise
Fall 2016 Marketing InternshipHooked
Business Development / Sales InternDiversified Direct, Inc.
Marketing & Events InternIMPACT Collective
Marketing - $15 @ Hr. Full Time or Part TimeBookmark This
Multi Radiance Medical
6521 Davis Industrial Parkway
Posted: August 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMulti Radiance Medical is looking for MBA graduates or current students with a passion for marketing and track record of digital media consumption who want to influence how consumers engage with our brands. As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will work with internal teams, vendors and subject matter experts to deliver results across a variety of business areas. You will work alongside and assist the head of Digital Marketing to research and implement advanced strategies for search engine marketing, search engine optimization, link optimization, link acquisition, email, affiliate and/or social media.
MULTI RADIANCE MEDICAL
Multi Radiance Medical is an international corporation with a presence in over 30 countries and the leader in cold laser therapy. The company has been servicing business customers for over 20 years with dependable and effective products and services. Our mission is to leverage digital marketing as a catalyst for growth, driving material business impact by translating into deeper customer relationships and positioning the brand in market.
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesPRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize results
• Work with project teams consisting of other subject matter experts to deliver results for clients in various business areas
• Conduct keyword research and selection for online campaigns
• Generate and deliver performance reports to clients on an ongoing basis
• Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns.
• Coordinate with internal team members for various aspects of SEO, including reporting, content optimization, maintenance, initial optimization, social media integration, and strategy development.
• Create and maintain project plans to update clients on status of campaigns
• Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to subject matter experts
• Assist with the management of day-to-day client relationships through face-to-face meetings, frequent conference calls, and presentations.
• Providing status updates to clients and team members on a regular basis
• Using information gained through prior experience, knowledge sharing with other Digital Marketing Associates, education and training to resolve issues and remove project barriers
• Mentoring other Digital Marketing Associates specific to campaign development and best practices
Requirements• Active, business-oriented professional that uses analytical tools to solve business problems
• 0-3 years in a marketing, communications, or social media role, preferably in a professional services environment and/or related course work
• Knowledge of keyword research, keyword research tools, and keyword selection
• Knowledge of Google AdWords and various Web Analytics packages including: Web Trends, Omniture, and Google Analytics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills