Marketing and social media assistantEflood Consulting LLC
Television / Cable Channel Marketing, Public Relations & Social Media CoordinatorBlackbelt TV
Marketing and Social Media InternshipDeep V Music
Development Marketing Intern - Spring 2015Boston Children's Hospital Trust
Harford County Company is offering WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER PAID INTERNSHIPS IN SALES & MARKETING!!Silverman Benefits Group
Marketing Analytics InternBookmark This
DescriptionAre you passionate about marketing and technology and would like to help businesses by leveraging the internet to grow? Come intern with us! We are a lifestyle ecommerce start up located in New York that seeks an energetic marketing intern who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
As a Marketing intern you will support a number of projects, including (but not limited to) marketing campaign analysis, social media communications, competitive research, and participating in the launch of any new campaigns.
In this internship, you will gain practical, real-world experience in digital communications including social media, community management, digital marketing, public relations, social analytics and blogger relations. This internship will provide exposure to what it takes to succeed and prosper as a digital marketing professional and access to a fun set of tools, technologies and people.
ResponsibilitiesOn joining our team you will learn how to:
- Draft webpages, blog entries, banner ads, Facebook posts, tweets, and email newsletters
- Analyze site user data
- Participate in team brainstorms to discuss how research insights translate into actionable steps
- Facilitate brand awareness on social media channels
- Participate in marketing strategy planning sessions
Requirements- Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher with a focus on writing, copywriting, communications, marketing, or in a digital discipline.
- Advanced writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to take a project and run with it independently with limited supervision/instructions
- Some working knowledge of HTML a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Some knowledge of Google Analytics a plus
- Demonstrated creativity and documented experience with digital media
- Demonstrated use of various social media sites and services (such as Facebook, YouTube, StumbleUpon, Flickr, Forums, Twitter, Wikis, blogs, etc.)
- Examples of published work, such as student publications or samples from previous internships
- Must have strong organization skills, be a creative thinker
- Must be detail oriented and comfortable multi-tasking in a well-organized manner
- Have a zest for learning and adapting to new situations and be passionate about digital technology
- Comfortable in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Organized, creative, self-motivated