Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
Blue Water Media
6404 Ivy Lane, Suite 600
DescriptionAward winning Maryland web design firm located in Greenbelt seeks candidates for available digital marketing and communications internship. We are offering a for credit position that will include training and experience in search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click advertising (PPC), email marketing, press release writing, social media, Google Analytics and general business writing.
An ideal candidate is a college or postgraduate student with an interest and some experience with websites, digital marketing, and business writing. The intern will work closely with the Director of Marketing and as a fully integrated member of the team and will assist in planning, development and implementation of marketing strategies, communications, and public relations activities for a wide range of clients.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities during internship will include (but are not limited to):
• Writing web content, press releases, and marketing collateral
• Manage digital advertising campaigns.
• Conduct market research and analysis
• Assist in development and execution of marketing/communication plans
Days and hours are flexible, but we expect a minimum commitment of 15-20 hours per week. This is an excellent opportunity for a student who wants to learn and excel with a rapidly growing organization.
No phone calls, qualified applicants will be contacted after resume has been reviewed. To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to Rebecca Rubin, email@example.com.
• Must be internet-savvy and familiar with major social networking platforms
• Excellent writing abilities
• Knowledge of HTML and Google Analytics a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Proficiency in internet research and data collection
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects with stringent deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with multiple departments