Social Media Internship at Growing Fashion-Tech Start-upSTYLECABLE
Entry Level Marketing / Customer Service Assistant (Bilingual Spanish)New York Habitat
One-of-a-kind Fall Marketing Internship at TechnologyAdviceTechnologyAdvice
Marketing & Public Relations InternERG
SPORTS195 - Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
140 East 45th Street, 30th Floor
New York, NY
- The Digital Marketing Intern would be working directly with the director of search marketing on a daily basis and cohesively working with the entire company simultaneously.
- Support an experienced interactive marketing professional in the areas of web analytics, search marketing (paid and organic), display advertising, mobile marketing, and Facebook advertising.
- The company is looking for motivated, forward thinking, creative but analytical minded individuals that are eager to learn hands on from an experienced marketing professional.
- Ideal candidates will be equal parts analytical numbers type and an artsy creative, interested in sports, digitally savvy, and interested in a lucrative career in the hot field of digital marketing.
- It is very important that the candidate enjoys learning new things, learn things quickly, can work autonomously without the need for much supervision, love to experiment, love to solve problems, and continuously make things better.
- Report to the Director of Search Marketing
- Write compelling meta descriptions for users and search engines
- Help analyze web traffic data
- Create custom reports in Google Analytics
- Create advanced segments in Google Analytics
- Create ad-hoc reports
- Research new tools and tactics
- QA reports created by the Director of Search
- Set up highly targeted Facebook Ads
- Get real-world hands-on experience in digital marketing
- Learn highly valuable transferable skills for employment in virtually any industry
- Immerse yourself in the sports world
- Be mentored by seasoned professionals in the sports industry
- Lunch and travel compensation
- Help foster the growth of a pioneering sports social network
- Work directly with CEO & Co-founder to develop projects that directly affect the company
- Open to undergraduate and graduate students
- Ideally, but not mandatory, studying Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Sciences,
- Must be familiar with MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and can format creatively
- Has a blog or website that you maintain
- Experience in Photoshop or basic design software is a plus