Entry Level Sales, Marketing & ManagementE Enterprises Corp
non-paying internship, seeking skills in marketing/ social media/ business administrationGlowHouse Kids
Marketing & Sales Internship ProgramBook&Table, Inc.
Marketing internAesthetic Institute of Dallas
Marketing/Outreach Coordinator and Business Development InternNYC Therapy Group
Digital Marketing InternshipBookmark This
1013 S Los Angeles St #900
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionGENETIC is an LA based denim and lifestyle brand seeking a Digital Media intern for the Fall beginning ASAP. The internship will be 3 days a week, lasting 9 to 12 weeks. There is potential for full time hire. The select individual will work alongside the PR Director to support in responsibilities in social media, PR, and graphics.
• Work with agency and help manage site content; adding, removing, and editing images constantly
• Develop and manage reports to track web results, trends, press pieces that garnered high volume of sales, etc.
• Manage weekly product uploads, coordinating with various members of our team to gather necessary information
• Manage weekly press uploads
• Manage bi-weekly email marketing blasts
• Manage email database on Mail Chimp
• Format all images for website, blog and all other marketing initiatives
• Work alongside PR/Marketing Director to create all marketing e-blasts
• Work alongside PR/Marketing Director to create all event and/or tradeshow invites
• Support & maintain social media initiatives on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and our blog
• Heighten social engagement with GENETIC retailers, particularly Nordstrom and Bloomingdales
• Provide innovative and engaging tactics to help engage our consumer and generate more awareness (contests, etc)
• Generate creative content for all social platforms, particularly the upcoming GENETIC blog
• Work alongside digital agency to report growth amongst different platforms
PR ADMINISTRATION & SUPPORT:
• Format and distribute press info to distributors, sales team, Nu Order, e-commerce support, and internal departments
• Work directly with PR/Marketing Director to help coordinate model castings, seasonal photo-shoots, press trips, marketing events, in-store events, press previews, E-blasts and all company communication
• Support on any gifting initiatives
• Manage and compile monthly reports from all agencies to distribute internally to CEO and Creative Director
• Strong analytic skills
• Extreme attention to detail
• Ability to take direction
• Knowledge of web design and usability
• Knowledge of Adope Photoshop and In Design
• Solid knowledge of Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities.
• Ability to work as a team