Digital Marketing Manager-- Social Media Marketinggo2museum.com INC
Social Media CoordinatorRenew Packaging LLC
Marketing Team Summer InternshipCraftsy
Marketing InternThornton Tax Firm
Harford County Company is offering WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER PAID INTERNSHIPS IN SALES & MARKETING!!Silverman Benefits Group
Digital Marketing Internship Program (Paid)Bookmark This
Prime Publishing LLC
3400 Dundee Road, Suite 220
DescriptionPrime Publishing, LLC is looking for interns with strong analytical skills for our Digital Marketing Internship Program. This position will be responsible for supporting our staff analysts in analyzing marketing campaigns and results, identifying new opportunities through research, and supporting our editorial team with detailed content analysis.
The internship program is set up as a 13-week learning experience. We understand that interns may wish to work slightly shorter or longer than 13 weeks, and this is possible. Our goal is to teach you a new skill each week. Should there be mutual interest, we will share with you our detailed training schedule and learning experience during an in-person interview, which details learning goals by week.
Responsibilities- Data reporting and analysis: Run reports to understand performance of various on-line marketing campaigns. Spot trends, opportunities, and challenges.
- Campaign optimization: Assist analysts in optimizing PPC campaigns for higher performance to meet cost per acquisition goals.
- Use Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics to manage and report on PPC marketing campaigns.
- Learn and use our proprietary content management system (CMS) and reporting software to manage and report on internal marketing campaigns.
- Generate keyword lists and build new pay-per-click search campaigns.
- Research keywords, build keyword pages, create effective text ads, and assess performance on a cost per acquisition basis.
- Assist editorial team by analyzing content opportunities, create and analyze content performance, and assist in recommending content opportunities that may tie into SEO opportunities.
- Assist in creation of weekly reports that track paid search, organic search, social media, and internal cross promotion statistics related to visitors, page views, and bounce rates.
- Prime Publishing will sponsor your completion of the Google Adwords certification process, including study time during working hours and payment of all fees.
Requirements- A bachelor’s degree in business or a technical field (i.e. engineering, math, etc.) in progress
- Strong analytical skills, highly organized, and detail-oriented
- A desire and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy, drive, and maturity
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment
- Prefer knowledge in Google Adwords and Google Analytics but will train as required
This is a paid internship position. Interns have the opportunity to work 3 or 5 days per week for our 13 week Internship Program. We are looking for candidates that can work in our Northbrook, IL office. Telecommuting is not an option. Our core hours are 8:30AM – 5:30PM with flex time and flexible starting options available.