Event Marketing Assistant - Entry LevelBear Claw Events
Social Media SamuraiThe Dreamathon
Interior Design Showroom Marketing Intern CoordinatorBrendan Bass Showroom
INTERNSHIPS & COLLEGE GRADUATES - Entry Level MarketingAce Promotions, Inc.
Internships and Full Time MarketingAce Promotions, Inc.
Digital Marketing & Professional Services InternshipBookmark This
59 Franklin St, 6B
New York, NY
DescriptionECommerce Partners (http://www.ecommercepartners.net) was founded in 1998 and is a full-service, ecommerce and interactive agency headquartered in New York City. We combine Internet expertise, creative talent, and business know-how to help clients across a variety of industries achieve rapid, measurable online marketing results. Focused primarily on ecommerce websites, this position reports to and supports the Director of Professional Services in post-launch and online marketing efforts. Our clients include Benetton, DKNY, L'Oreal, Jildor Shoes, C.O. Bigelow, Sabon, and more.
We are looking for a creative, energetic, goal oriented person to work in a fast paced digital agency. The position will also require some technical know-how and logical thinking. You will be an integral part of building organic, paid search, and referral traffic to websites through expert practices and analyzing data.
This potential does have a strong potential for growth into a full-time position. Ideal for a business/marketing major looking to get into digital marketing and project management.
Responsibilities• Assist on marketing campaigns for all clients with help of the Marketing Manager
• Assist in creation, set-up and deployment of campaign management
• Assist with copy writing and press release drafting and execution as needed
• Manage social network profiles on Facebook, Twitter and others as needed
• Create, execute, and determine key metrics for marketing campaigns
• Research coordination and special projects as needed
Requirements• Recent college graduate or current student- Internship may be used for course credit
• A self-starter with the ability to solve problems and influence others
• Hard-working, good team player with drive and determination to succeed
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint,