Social Media Marketing / Photography Internship (Casual – 12 hours per week) - Toronto, ONDIGIMARCON
Social Media Marketing / Photography Internship (Casual – 12 hours per week) - New York, NYDIGIMARCON
Social Media Marketing / Photography Internship (Casual – 12 hours per week) - Los Angeles, CADIGIMARCON
Paid Marketing Internship in ShanghaiShanghai Metal Corporation
Marketing AsstMeryllynch Ltd
Digital Marketing / Social Media InternBookmark This
2149 Prosser Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: 699 days ago
DescriptionAddition Digital Strategies offers ''best in class'' direction for creating, marketing and monetizing multi-platform digital content in the categories of gaming, music, sports, entertainment, beauty and fashion. We also represent and work with some of the most popular YouTube talent in the industry - including iJustine, Dulce Candy and more.
We are currently looking for a bright and enthusiastic Social Media Intern for our Digital Marketing department. This internship provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in social media marketing strategy and community management.
Other perks include:
- Attend and contribute to full-team meetings (including CEO, Talent Managers and Sales Team)
- Accessibility to a supervisor at all times to help you learn and grow
- Very flexible with your school and/or work schedule!
Responsibilities- Staying on top of the latest tech news and social media updates
- Conducting competitor research
- Researching successful marketing tools and tactics
- Brainstorming creative promotional ideas for marketing plans
- Assisting with content creation and copywriting
- Implementing best practices on social media sites
- Recording and analyzing social media statistics
Requirements- Proficiency in all major social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Vine, etc.)
- An interest in digital media trends and entertainment / pop culture
- Excellent writing skills
- Resourceful self-starter with positive and proactive attitude
- Great problem solving and research skills
- Experience with Photoshop is a plus, though not required.