Marketing InternYour Simple Marketing Methods
SEEKING EDITORIAL INTERN FOR CELEBRITY BEAUTY WEBSITELove, Kimberly LLC
Tabletop Games Marketing RevolutionistLaffgasm Games LLC.
Growth HackerMercuri Systems Inc
MARKETING-COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANTGirl Scouts of Eastern SC
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Marketing Intern Specifically related to TravelHigh Country Travel & Tours
Off-grid Solar Energy MarketingSolar Benin Energy
Digital Marketing and Media RelationsBookmark This
CampBX (Bulbul Investments LLC)
13010 Morrs Rd, Bldg 1 Suite 600
Posted: August 10 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are a rapidly growing Bitcoin startup based in Atlanta - GA with 60,000+ customers and 2 million+ page views per month. We are working on bleeding edge innovations in Bitcoin, finance, and Web Components that will define the future of financial transactions.
Our company is making a major push to acquire new customers and improve its visibility in Bitcoin industry. This intern will work closely with our team to develop and implement a growth plan.
1) Write blog posts and briefs on new innovations and features coded by CampBX team
2) Coordinate with animators to develop marketing videos and tutorial videos for customers
3) Reply to queries from journalists and media; share news about the company
4) Communicate new features and development to customers via social media
5) Develop keyword based and online advertising campaigns for international markets
6) Work with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) consultants
7) Generate reports on campaign effectiveness
8) Revise strategy periodically to improve campaign effectiveness
9) Give a monthly presentation on marketing and growth to entire company team
1) Attend Bitcoin conferences in the USA on behalf of the company if interested. All expenses paid.
Requirements- Excellent written communication skills
- Major in Marketing, Journalism, Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Social Media, or Brand Management
- Analytical skills to understand complex Financial and Bitcoin concepts
- Ability to explain complex concepts in simple words