Marketing Intern for a Small IT Operation in Chicagoland - POST-INTERNSHIP EMPLOYMENT POSSIBILITYVitech PC Services
Photo/Video sharing app seeking campus ambassadorsBackatcha, LLC
Marketing and PR Internship Opportunity with fast growing company in New YorkRestaurant Reason
Marketing & Brand AmbassadorMarketing Consulting Agency
Digital Marketing and Media RelationsBookmark This
CampBX (Bulbul Investments LLC)
13010 Morrs Rd, Bldg 1 Suite 600
We are a rapidly growing Bitcoin startup based in Atlanta - GA with 60,000+ customers and 2 million+ page views per month. We are working on bleeding edge innovations in Bitcoin, finance, and Web Components that will define the future of financial transactions.
Our company is making a major push to acquire new customers and improve its visibility in Bitcoin industry. This intern will work closely with our team to develop and implement a growth plan.
1) Write blog posts and briefs on new innovations and features coded by CampBX team
2) Coordinate with animators to develop marketing videos and tutorial videos for customers
3) Reply to queries from journalists and media; share news about the company
4) Communicate new features and development to customers via social media
5) Develop keyword based and online advertising campaigns for international markets
6) Work with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) consultants
7) Generate reports on campaign effectiveness
8) Revise strategy periodically to improve campaign effectiveness
9) Give a monthly presentation on marketing and growth to entire company team
1) Attend Bitcoin conferences in the USA on behalf of the company if interested. All expenses paid.
Requirements- Excellent written communication skills
- Major in Marketing, Journalism, Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Social Media, or Brand Management
- Analytical skills to understand complex Financial and Bitcoin concepts
- Ability to explain complex concepts in simple words