Marketing InternIn Your Face Apparel
Social Media/ Marketing InternshipShadowBox
Marketing Creative InternREAL New York
Marketing InternshipBoston VIP List
Marketing InternHealth Care Solutions of Delaware Valley
Marketing Director Assistant for Nurses and other Health Care ProfessionalsMarketing Direct
Marketing Research DirectorValuepon Corporation
Marketing ManagerValuepon Corporation
Digital Marketing and Sales SupportBookmark This
195 Plymouth Street
Posted: May 12 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to get hands on experience helping launch an early stage enterprise cloud startup. Our advanced web, app and cloud based platform will transform a $160B industry within the environmental sector by moving from a paper-based process to a digital one. The platform is currently in the pilot stage and will be rolling out commercially in July 2014.
As part of our small but highly experienced team of 6 you will have an opportunity to participate in a broad array of online and offline marketing disciplines (web optimization, CRM, lead generation, sales support, brand development, etc.). We are located in a vibrant startup space in Dumbo (Brooklyn, NY) and are looking for someone to start in June of 2014 (flexible) with a minimum commitment of four months.
Responsibilities* Manage the development and delivery of sales and marketing support needs (online and offline collateral, lead generation, event marketing, website updates, etc.)
* Help onboard new clients
* Conduct market research to support sales efforts
* Assist in monitoring and communicating sales performance
* Help streamline online social strategies
RequirementsOur ideal candidate will have familiarity with online marketing for mobile and/or web based services. Enterprise software experience is a plus, but not required. The internship will require a minimum commitment of four months. In general, we are looking for someone that is:
* Personable - enjoys building and managing internal and external relationships
* Accountable - comfortable asking lots of questions and seeking help when needed, but ultimately taking responsibility for delivering a high quality result on time
* A high achiever - always strives to deliver something better than was originally envisioned