Digital Marketing and Sales SupportBookmark This
195 Plymouth Street
Posted: 563 days ago
DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to get hands on experience helping launch an early stage enterprise cloud startup. Our advanced web, app and cloud based platform will transform a $160B industry within the environmental sector by moving from a paper-based process to a digital one. The platform is currently in the pilot stage and will be rolling out commercially in July 2014.
As part of our small but highly experienced team of 6 you will have an opportunity to participate in a broad array of online and offline marketing disciplines (web optimization, CRM, lead generation, sales support, brand development, etc.). We are located in a vibrant startup space in Dumbo (Brooklyn, NY) and are looking for someone to start in June of 2014 (flexible) with a minimum commitment of four months.
Responsibilities* Manage the development and delivery of sales and marketing support needs (online and offline collateral, lead generation, event marketing, website updates, etc.)
* Help onboard new clients
* Conduct market research to support sales efforts
* Assist in monitoring and communicating sales performance
* Help streamline online social strategies
RequirementsOur ideal candidate will have familiarity with online marketing for mobile and/or web based services. Enterprise software experience is a plus, but not required. The internship will require a minimum commitment of four months. In general, we are looking for someone that is:
* Personable - enjoys building and managing internal and external relationships
* Accountable - comfortable asking lots of questions and seeking help when needed, but ultimately taking responsibility for delivering a high quality result on time
* A high achiever - always strives to deliver something better than was originally envisioned