Digital Marketing/PR InternshipBookmark This
Thousand Oaks, CA
DescriptionKnesko Skin, creators of luxurious and holistic cosmetics/beauty products designed to bring the spa-experience to the home, is in search of interns to join their PR/Marketing team. As a young and growing company interns will get to experience a variety different jobs with the organization in addition to meeting and working with some amazing people at the company.
Interns will be working in the digital marketing forefront of the company, helping to grow the brand through various channels such as social media (Twiter, Facebook), blogs, forums, YouTube, and Vimeo. Interns responsibility will include such tasks as communicating with Knesko Skin’s audience to grow visibility researching / evaluating various marketing campaigns of competitive brands and sending product samples to media.
This is a perfect position for anyone looking to gain some experience in the digital/social media realm, as well as experience in the beauty industry.
Responsibilities• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
• Website and social media optimization
• Social Media research
• Assisting with Web and Graphic Design
Requirements• You MUST receive academic credit
• You MUST be a college undergraduate, graduate student or be in a Technical School Program. This opportunity is not open to High School Students.
• You must have reliable transportation or access to the metro line
• You must have your own laptop
• You MUST be familiar with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Self starter who can take direction and work independently
• Possess a strong interest in a digital/social media and/or the cosmetic industry
• Internet and research savvy; strong computer skills; strong familiarity with social media/networking sites
• Preferred Majors – Communications/Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing, Web Development/Design
• Must possess strong organizational skills, writing ability and effective telephone manner
• Experience with Adobe products such as Illustrator, Acrobat, and Photoshop is preferred but not mandatory.