Event Marketing Assistant - Entry LevelBear Claw Events
Social Media SamuraiThe Dreamathon
Interior Design Showroom Marketing Intern CoordinatorBrendan Bass Showroom
INTERNSHIPS & COLLEGE GRADUATES - Entry Level MarketingAce Promotions, Inc.
Internships and Full Time MarketingAce Promotions, Inc.
Communications/Marketing InternBookmark This
3580 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd. Suite H
DescriptionOur company specializes in athletic performance training and provides athletes with the necessary skills to take their game to the next level. With a holistic approach and a focus on kinesiology, KPS approaches training in a way that prevents injury while improving speed, agility and strength. Join TeamKPS and gain the experience needed to improve your game as a student or professional.
ResponsibilitiesIntern tasks may include, but are NOT limited to:
- videography for marketing, social media, events, etc.
- editing videos and photos
- assisting with special projects related to company goals (social media, email marketing, etc.)
- contributing to administrative and clerical support
- working in direct assistance to the CEO
- collaborate with members of the Marketing Department
- research/provide effective direct and online marketing venues
RequirementsInterns must have:
- a minimum of 12 hours a week to dedicate to this position
- knowledge in video editing
- some photography knowledge (preferred, but not required)
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- proficient in Adobe (preferred, but not required)
- strong work ethic and an upbeat personality
- must possess strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- must possess the ability to multi-task and to take direction
- must have reliable transportation
- possess the ability to work unsupervised
Majors: Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Computer Science, Broadcast
*Submit your resume and cover letter to KPS@kineticprototype.com