Graphic Design InternKalio Inc.
Jr Publicists, Account Executives, Marketing, and Graphics Interns NeededTrois Degres Management and Media
ExxonMobil Community Summer Jobs Program: Dress for Success Houston Marketing Intern (Paid InternshiDress for Success Houston
Marketing for Financial FirmFund Wisdom
Strategic Marketing InternBloomforth Corp
Digital Media Marketing Internship: (Strategist)Bookmark This
7083 Hollywood Blvd
DescriptionThe Digital Media Marketing intern will be responsible for developing and executing programs that establish and fortify our client’s online brand. This work will measurably impact online presence and search results. She oversees the execution of crisis and proactive level online brand campaigns including a blend of online advertisements, Social Media Marketing, Website development, Public Relations, and Brand Anchoring. The intern will be trained to be a liaison with clients, public relations agencies and media outlets for the company. Other responsibilities include enforcing brand and SEO guidelines in marketing publications, developing and tracking budgets, and creating reports that measure the success of various programs.
Forrester's Interactive Marketing Forecast for 2011-2016 predicts that 26 percent of all advertising spend will come from interactive marketing reaching a grand total of $77 billion by 2016, with $33 billion of that coming through search.
Although the report states that search will lose some share from 55 percent today to 44 percent of all interactive spend in 2016, it also states that “Marketers refocus their search marketing strategies on 'getting found' by users through any medium — not just search engines” making non-advertising strategy the goal.
While many posts have been written that address change in particular reference to Google, little has been said about how these strategic changes by Google are a result of, and indeed further catalyst to, convergence and collaboration.
Google changes its search algorithm hundreds of times a year to increase its ability to consistently present higher quality results with less effort. As these changes happen, all companies, whether new or old in the search optimization game must adapt and change. Companies focused on content creation with increased optimization will grow faster than any other segment.
Search Engine Studio is the premier SEO marketing consultancy, specializing in search engine/experience optimization and integrated marketing, applying a proprietary and proven methodology to enable connections between your company and your consumers; We do this by first letting the internet know that you exist, and then training the search engines to present your firm’s product/services to your target audience/consumers.
Responsibilities• BS Degree in Communications, New Media, Journalism, Marketing or related field, MBA preferred.
• Highly analytical thinker (any creative/conceptual thinking traits are a plus) 1-4 years professional advertising, interactive or multimedia experience
• Digital Agency, Social Media Agency or Client side experience within same sphere required
• Some knowledge of HTML helpful
• Understanding of information design and usability principles, ability to interpret IA documents
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to juggle assignments and tight deadlines
• Ability to learn new technologies and embrace evolving "best practices." Broad-based knowledge of internet design best practices.
• Have an interest in social and cultural trends and stay up to speed on emerging digital technologies
• Must use Mashable.com for research on social media
• Must know about blogging and also how to find the right bloggers for social media needs
• Project Management skills needed
• Know how to conduct internet research to find blogs, forums, discussion groups and online communities for each social media need.
• Must have negotiating skills
• Understanding of SEO principles is a plus.