Internship in project management & marketing in IndiaHelios Solutions
Branding, Marketing and AdvertisementCarveNiche Technologies Pvt Ltd
Fashion Marketing/Research Intern (Los Angeles)365HANGERS
Intern (Undergrad Seniorr or alumni) - Network OperationsMolina Healthcare Inc.
Content Marketing InternNurtureList
Digital Strategy InternBookmark This
The Connect Agency
DescriptionJob Description – Digital Strategy Intern
Chicago, IL – Unpaid – 10-15 hours/week
Our growing, independent brand strategy, communications planning and content marketing agency is seeking a Digital Strategy Intern. We represent emerging and established lifestyle brands in fashion, food, beauty, beverage, consumer tech, entertainment and media.
The ideal candidate will flourish in an entrepreneurial and non-layered environment. We’re looking for someone who’s driven, very intelligent, proactive, detail-oriented, and personable with a can-do attitude.
Our intern would assist on all digital projects - strategy, social media campaign development, mobile marketing, digital PR and blogger outreach. The candidate would get great experience as the candidate would work directly with the Managing Partners.
You would work alongside senior team members to develop strategic brand programs, owning all aspects of project management and overseeing social media and digital PR programs. You would author, create, edit and implement social, digital and unique content.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you can expect:
• Initial formal training covering the fundamentals of the marketing and advertising industry, the Connect Agency and its clients
• By-weekly one-on-ones with senior staff
• Working closely with the Managing Partners and agency clients
• Managing multiple client project tasks at one time
• To work hard & smart, input ideas, grow professionally and enjoy the perks of an entrepreneurial environment
RequirementsYou’re a great fit for this position if you have:
• Exceptional communications skills, a knack for writing and strong business acumen
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
• Some experience in digital marketing, marketing strategy, and/or public relations
• In-depth knowledge of social media programs and experience using Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, Google +, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
• Creative sensibility and a sense of humor
As an expanding business, we are looking for candidates who are extremely passionate about marketing and are excited about the idea of working with a group of entrepreneurs and marketers at an emerging agency.