LGBT Marketing InternshipMeak Productions, Inc.
Corporate Solutions Marketing InternThe MAE Corporation USA
Rev Productions Marketing InternThe MAE Corporation USA
Marketing & PR Internship for Dynamic Sport Apparel and Equipment CompanyAGV Sports Group, Inc.
Marketing Internship for Media OutletsTenth Amendment Media Group
Digital marketing & social media internBookmark This
JRP New England
211 Congress St
DescriptionJRP New England is seeking a creative and responsible digital marketing & social media intern with the potential to become a part-time paid position.
JRP New England Boston based performing arts academy. Our affiliate, Open Call Model & Talent, is a fully licensed agency representing actors and models throughout the New England area. We have been around for over 85 years and located in financial district and only a 5 minute walk from South Station.
The responsibility to this position will include but is not limited to social media maintenance, SEO practice, Google Adwords, E-mail marketing, and website traffic analysis.
• Maintain the SEO practice of the company website and blog
• Posting to Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest -- Including finding interesting and relevant articles about the industry
• Sourcing Articles and Pictures to build a library
• Edit newsletter / e-mail content for JRP New England database (Current and potential clients)
• Conduct keywords research and Google Adword experiment
• Other duties as needed
• Potential of becoming a paid position
• Hands-on and real-time experience
• Gain knowledge of the entertainment/fashion industry and small business operations
• Letter of recommendation from company CEO
If you think it’s the right fit and you are interested in working in the entertainment industry or just gaining valuable experience, please send us your resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the words “Social Media Intern” in the subject line.
• Ability to commit to about 12-15 hours per week
• Pursuing a degree in marketing or communications a plus
• Organized, self-motivated, ability to work alone & with others
• Solid understanding of the social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Youtube…etc.
• Basic computer skills required, including Microsoft Office
• Ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator and video editing software is a plus
• This internship is un-paid with the potential turning into a paid position