Marketing AssociatePaper and Fabric
Marketing Internship at Jooall (Commission based)Jooall, Inc.
Customer Lifecycle (B2B) InternDirect Surety
Marketing Internship - Kriser's: For Your Pets All-Natural LifeKriser's: For Your Pets All-Natural Life
Marketing & Merchandising (Fashion)Niecee's Royal Touch Boutique
Digital/Social/Mobile Marketing InternBookmark This
Fresh Digital Group
111 John Street
New York, NY
DescriptionFresh Digital Group is a rapidly expanding start-up agency based in New York, NY. We're currently looking for young individuals who are interested and passionate about mobile marketing, mobile media, and emerging mobile technology and intrigued by the mobile revolution, i.e. apps, brands, strategy, and how it all fits together. Applicants must be organized, time-efficient, fast-learners, multi-taskers and posses superior critical thinking skills. Additionally, must be willing and excited to engage with the community of digital professionals who we work with (via meetings and events).
As a start-up, things can get very exciting at Fresh and we often work at a very fast pace. Working in a start-up can be a lot of fun and provides a unique opportunity to work in multiple fields within one company; if you work hard, we can find the ideal place for you within Fresh.
If the media and mobile industries are of interest to you, you can learn a lot through working with us and gain valuable experience that could help you down the road.
Looking to fill a few spots immediately. Please email your resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little about yourself, and why you think you’d be a great asset to our team!
Responsibilities- Collect data/Market Research
- Market Analysis
- Creating Presentations
- Communication and follow up with existing/ potential clientele
- Utilizing social media platforms to leverage business
- Day to day responsibilities may vary depending on project/team needs
The responsibilities of these positions are only the basic functions and requirements. . We work in a very fast-paced and results-driven environment and we need someone who is fully aware of what needs to be prioritized.
- Passion and interest in Digital, Social and Mobile Media
- Proficient knowledge MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Currently enrolled in college courses/ Recent college grad
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, and updating blog posts is a plus
- Photoshop/ InDesign/ Keynote skills a plus