E-Commerce/Marketing Coordinator InternBookmark This
Meredith Corporation (ShopNation)
1990 S. Bundy Dr
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionWho Are We?
Meredith (www.meredith.com) is the leading media and marketing company serving American women. Meredith features multiple well-known national brands - including Better Homes and Gardens, Parents, Family Circle, Ladies' Home Journal, Fitness, More, American Baby, Every Day with Rachael Ray and FamilyFun - along with local television brands in fast-growing markets. Meredith is the industry leader in creating content in key consumer interest areas such as home, family, health and wellness and self-development. Meredith uses multiple distribution platforms - including print, television, online, mobile, tablets, and video - to give consumers content they desire and to deliver the messages of its advertising and marketing partners.
E-Commerce/Marketing Coordinator Internship:
We are currently looking to hire an E-Commerce Marketing Coordinator to assist with Search Engine Optimization and Paid Search Marketing.
Responsibilities- Keyword Research: conduct keyword research using Google and other internal tools
- Keyword Management: use external and internal tools to track keyword performance
- Content Creation: assist with the creation of marketing content
- Reporting & Monitoring: prepare weekly reports on keyword performance
Requirements- College degree or current college student required
- Team Oriented and ability to work independently
- Highly proficient computer skills
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Ability to understand and use Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Must possess organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail