LA Venture Association: Eco-Friendly, Marketing, PR and Event Management InternshipBookmark This
4032 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionWant to learn REAL business? Want to learn what "going green" REALLY means? Want to get exposure to HUNDREDS of companies throughout Los Angeles, all in one internship?
The Los Angeles Venture Association (LAVA) has a group focused on "eco-friendly and greentech. Its called "Green LAVA" and we are looking for SMART, RESOURCEFUL intern that wants to get exposed to the Los Angeles Venture Capital community, learn all about our organization, our membership and our mission. We are working on expanding our membership, sponsorship, speaking events, networking events, etc.
You'll work closely with our leadership to design, execute and monitor our monthly educational and networking meetings.
ResponsibilitiesDuring this internship, your dedication and attention to detail are essential to your learning experience, and our continued success. You'll be exposed to dozens (if not hundreds) of different greentech and eco-friendly companies throughout Los Angeles. You'll also be exposed to all the supporting companies, vendors and service providers that these companies utilize for success.
RequirementsThe ideal intern will possess the following abilities, attributes, experience and skills:
• GREAT attention to detail
• Good communication skills; ability to make outgoing calls, coordinate events, etc.
• Web research, emailing and keeping track of sponsors, attendees, feedback, etc.
• Passion for personal growth and advancement
• Passion for the environment and helping people/companies reduce environmental impact and "go green"