Ecommerce InternBookmark This
Michael C Fina
500 Park Avenue,
New York, NY
A New York institution since 1935, Michael C. Fina has dedicated three generations to quality and craftsmanship. The only family-owned and operated jeweler in the heart of Manhattan, we are the leading purchasers of the world's finest diamonds and we carry the largest selection of designer engagement rings and wedding bands on the East Coast. In addition, we carry the most comprehensive selection of fine tableware and home décor items in the country, making us the premier destination for savvy New York brides. To learn more about Michael C. Fina please go to www.michaelcfina.com.
The E-Commerce and Photography Intern will work with the marketing team to implement projects and tasks relating to the maintenance and development of the MichaelCFina.com website. The candidate will also work in the photo studio in Long Island City at times, as well as be responsible for learning the web site’s structure and how to identify and correct any errors appearing on the site. A desire to learn about web production, photography and E-commerce is a must. This position requires a detail oriented and highly organized individual who is interested in digital marketing and ecommerce. Photoshop preferred.
The intern needs to commit to working an average of 20-25 hours per week.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Actively monitor the web site for any inconsistencies and errors, and see that they are corrected.
• Assist the Photographer in the photo studio as needed.
• Gather, organize, verify and upload web site images.
• Create and update website pages.
• Perform basic retouching on non-standard images. Some knowledge of Photoshop is preferred.
• Add and update product information.
• Provide weekly web site analysis report.
• Manage any additional web site related projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• College courses related to the marketing field
Michael C Fina is an Equal Opportunity Employer