Marketing RepTrident Energy, LLC
Assistant Colorer (Marketing and PR)-- Intern for small company (bonus paid)coloring outside the lines
Social Marketing Intern Real Estate OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach
Marketing Intern for a Travel AgencyWe Know Traveling
Marketing Intern for an Amazing Ft. Worth Real Estate CompanyHelen Painter
E-commerce / SEO InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionAn e-commerce retailer offering the latest in modern stationery, paper goods, party supplies, and personalized gifts.
Responsibilities- Input new products into e-commerce catalog and select appropriate product tags, categories, and sub-categories
- Give new and existing products keyword-rich URLs
- Write product descriptions in a way that they are both informative for our visitors and contain relevant keyword data for search engine robots
- Write descriptive titles for products (H1 tags) and meta tags
- Generate product feeds and submit to search engines
- Audit website for areas of improvement and make suggestions
- Implement approved suggestions
RequirementsCandidates should be a current student majoring in a technology, writing, or marketing discipline.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.