Marketing Majors Wanted For Top College WebsiteUniversity Primetime
Student Ambassador Opportunity For Revolutionary Mobile App!University Primetime
Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads – Entry Strategy & Implementation for an Indian Org.India For Transformation
Future Marketing/Country Directors for an Indian Org – Global Entry Strategy/Implementation ProjectIndia For Transformation
Future Country / Marketing Directors for an Indian Organization : Global Market Expansion ProjectIndia For Transformation
Ecommerce marketing/merchandizing internshipBookmark This
DescriptionEcommerce marketing/merchandizing internship opportunity with an online fashion retailer based out of Seattle – Pionna.com. This is an opportunity to gain experience in the high paced fashion ecommerce world!
• Want to build up your resume in ecommerce business?
• Would you like to work with fashion designers to help launch and market their products?
• Are you passionate about fashion?
• Want to contribute your marketing expertise in a growing industry and influence milestone decisions?
• Want to be a part of the team of seasoned professionals from fashion and Amazon.com?
• Want to earn credit for your work?
If you said YES to the above, Pionna wants to hear from you. Pionna.com, derived from flower peony, is an ecommerce retailer specializing in quality designer wear by European and American brands for curvy modern women. Our mission is to empower women to feel beautiful and confident and to equip our customers with style tips and tricks.
This is an unpaid internship but there is potential for compensation on a performance basis. This is a remote working opportunity and can be done part time. This internship is flexible to the academic schedule and designed for those who prefer remote working environments.
Students majoring in fashion merchandising, marketing, and design are strongly encouraged to apply.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
• Writing and editing internal and external communications (newsletters, blog updates, etc.)
• Social media strategy development for promoting Pionna brand
• Assistance with PR and brand strategy for new collection for fall/winter 2013
• Keep track of site cadence and assist with writing of product descriptions
• Conduct competitive research/finding cool things on the internet to help with campaigns
• Create advertising banners and creative marketing campaigns in digital magazines
• Research and follow fashion trends. Develop content based on your tastes and trends
• Knowledge of Photoshop or any other photo design/editing software
• Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Polyvore)
• Excellent writing skills
• Passion for fashion, ecommerce, and design