Marketing/PR InternBookmark This
Memory Foam Doctor
DescriptionWe are the Memory Foam Doctor and our doctor-recommended Memory Foam Mattress, Memory Foam Mattress Toppers, and Latex Pillows are designed to offer the most comfortable and supportive sleep experience. We have developed a long line of sleep products all with the goal of creating a more rested and rejuvenated you so you can accomplish more during the day.
Internship is unpaid, academic credit is available with proof of student enrollment at an accredited college or university. This is an 8 week internship with a minimum requirement of 15-20 hours a week.
Responsibilities- Assist Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor
- Develop appropriate online blog articles and media press releases
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, marketing, or communications.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Passion for writing
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.