Elevate Learning Intern (Cerritos)Bookmark This
DescriptionSpectrum Knowledge proudly offers its Elevate Internship to high-caliber students and graduates to produce research, media and curricula used by major Fortune 500¬-level companies. This exciting internship features opportunities to help create these practical products used by corporate employees and managers. Interns will learn and apply marketing skills, communicate with corporate and government employees, provide insights for projects and design/develop media (don’t worry, we’ve got the animators and designers—you need to be good at creating great concepts and storyboards), as well as some minor administrative duties.
Almost all of our interns who complete this program go to major companies and pursue top-notch graduate degrees. We are a launching pad for careers and avoid having our interns do menial tasks—we select top-notch interns to take on vital assignments. You will learn exciting skills in strategic planning, marketing, software and learning design, as well as research. We will also have training and learning opportunities with Fortune 500 companies who are our clients and partners. We also have major university partners with whom you can interface with and take corporate-level training courses (such as UCLA, UCSD, UCR and Cal State Fullerton).
We are a local consulting and training firm located in Santa Ana and Cerritos. We conduct leadership and communications training, as well as organizational research. We also conduct an annual summit that features major Vice Presidents and C-Suite Executives.
You can visit both our company website and sister-company website at:
www.spectrumknowledge.com and www.upwardsynergy.com
Compensation: The internship includes a stipend, as well as a scholarship to attend the Elevate Leadership Certificate Program hosted by the University of California’s Rady School of Management (Valued at $4,800).
Responsibilities• Conduct research and analyze key findings to apply toward curriculum design for corporate professionals.
• Storyboard visuals for animated leadership learning series.
• Organize key information and document processes that improve training materials.
• Assist with design of our online learning platform.
• Dedicate 15-20 hours per week
• Duration: 6-9 Months
RequirementsThe ideal applicant must have strong:
• 3.2 Minimum GPA
• Critical-Thinking and Analytical Skills: We believe in creating and following systems that produce results, yet also rely on smart individuals who can help improve ways of conducting work. This helps with research, media and curriculum design, so is essential.
• Organizational Capability: The intern must have the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks.
• Communication Skills: Candidates should be able to ask questions for clarification and present assignments to our leadership with clarity and value.
• Self-Starter: Candidates will work both in the office and off-site, so we seek an independent worker who can achieve results without daily supervision.