Dark Chocolate Subscription Startup Seeking 3 Interns: Social Media, Email Marketing, SEODARK70
Marketing/Social Media/Public Relations InternLupus Foundation of America, Florida Chapter
Marketing Internship at Sports Marketing AgencyStart2Finish Marketing
Learn Digital, Online, and Social Media Marketing!BizTraffic, LLC
Blogger and Social Media StrategistTen23 Designs
Entry Level Event Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Monument Group, Inc.
1800 N. Meridian St. Ste. 511
Entry Level Marketing / Entry Level Advertising / Entry Level Management
We are a leading retail event based marketing and promotional advertising company in the Indianapolis area.
We have recently acquired new clients and now represent products in the Health &
Wellness, and Beauty & Cosmetics Industries.
Due to our expansion we are currently looking to fill 3-5 Entry Level Marketing Assistant Positions
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
• Executing merchandising and operational functions to company standards
• Participate in the product knowledge training alongside management
• Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards
• Assists customers with any questions they may have in regards to our clients products
• Gains knowledge on all new clients the company acquires
• Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales
• Knowledge of the marketing systems we implement at our events
Growth opportunities may be available for those who qualify
The open positions we have available are entry level, therefore no formal experience is required.
We look for candidates with the following:
• Some college or degree preferred
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Student Mentality
• Leadership Experience
• Experience in retail, sales, advertising & marketing
• Ability to work in a high energy environment
Please Note: We do conduct our events within the local area; therefore access to personal transportation is