Entry Level Management-Assistant Manager *Full TrainingBookmark This
Fidelis Enterprises, Inc
200 W 22nd Street Suite 220
Fidelis Enterprises is hiring for an entry level full time sales, marketing and management training position.
At Fidelis Enterprises we feel sales and marketing is a critical part of how to exist in the world.
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
Entry level sales & marketing
Entry level management training
Sales and marketing presentations
Face to face sales and marketing of new services for our clients
Sales and marketing techniques
Training sales and marketing representative
Fidelis Enterprises cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
Sales and marketing training fundamentals
Team building and mentoring
Entry level marketing and sales consulting
Benefits & Our Culture
The management, sales & marketing team offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
· Fun, team building environment
· Travel Opportunities
· Leadership workshops & development
· Financial management, business management, time management
· Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
· Recognition for top performers
Philanthropy is an important part of our culture
Our Management and Sales & Marketing team and employees are involved in helping organizations Nationally as well as in the Chicago area.
· Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
· Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
· 4 year degree preferred, not required
· 1-2 years of customer service
· Demonstrated leadership ability. Sales and Marketing experience is not required
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Fidelis Enterprises are:
Highly coachable team players
Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
Looking for an amazing future
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.