CASH In Hand (Staff Wanted Immediately)www.dailypay.pe.hu
Sales InternsBroken Bars Publishing
Senior Recruiting CoordinatorGrindTime Sports
Commission based Business development/Marketing Intern (CA, NJ, Philadelphia PA)Moveha.Inc
Content Marketing Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Entry Level Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Denver Presents, Inc.
6795 E Tennessee Ave
DescriptionEntry Level Marketing / Entry Level Advertising / Entry Level Management
We are a leading retail event based marketing and promotional advertising company in the Denver area.
We have recently acquired new clients and now represent products in the Audio, Automotive, Health & Wellness, and Beauty & Cosmetics Industries.
Due to our expansion we are currently looking to fill 3-5 Entry Level Marketing Assistant Positions
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
· Executing merchandising and operational functions to company standards
· Participate in the product knowledge training alongside management
· Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards
· Assists customers with any questions they may have in regards to our clients products
· Gains knowledge on all new clients the company acquires
· Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
· Knowledge of the marketing systems we implement at our events
Growth opportunities may be available for those who qualify
RequirementsThe open positions we have available are entry level, therefore no formal experience is required.
We look for candidates with the following:
· Some college or degree preferred
· Outstanding interpersonal skills
· Student Mentality
· Leadership Experience
· Experience in retail, sales, advertising & marketing
· Ability to work in a high energy environment
Please Note: We do conduct our events within the local area; therefore access to personal transportation is required.