Entry Level / Marketing & Sales / Management TraineeBookmark This
30400 Detroit Road, Suite LL40
DescriptionICE is a sales and marketing firm based in the Cleveland area. ICE specializes in tailoring sales & marketing campaigns for Fortune 500 companies. Our company and team members focus their energy in (2) main areas:
• Customer Acquisition – “face to face" on-site presentations with customers to generate new market share.
• Customer Retention – Professional sales presentations to keep our clients’ existing customer base, eliminate churn, and improve brand loyalty.
The role of the Account Manager is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for our Fortune 500 clients. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing all areas of our clients’ business relationships. This position will report directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
Responsibilities- On-site presentations
- Sales training
- Market management
- Attend team meetings
- Attend team networking events
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clients face to face
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education