Marketing InternLfl Records ltd.
Classic Car website needs marketing internOnline Impact
TEASE PR Needs a Public Relations/Brand Marketing InternTease Public Relations
Marketing Executive InternIMACO Insurance
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Social Media Specialist InternshipDrew Berman
Sports Marketing/Sales InternshipEyeBlack
Marketing InternshipBM Group / Royal Blue Apparel
Entry Level and Full Time Promotional Sales & MarketingBookmark This
Apex Solutions, Inc
7820 Pan American Freeway NE
Posted: May 04 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout to Graduate? Still Looking For that Perfect Job? Unemployed? Start Now!!! All Positions Are Available!!!
With a fast growing client list, we are in the midst of a major expansion. Servicing a high volume of clients we currently have 15 immediate openings!
All openings are ENTRY LEVEL and Full-Time.
POSITIONS ARE LIMITED! MUST LIVE IN THE ALBUQUERQUE AREA OR BE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO ALBUQUERQUE DAILY
Candidates will be cross trained in the following areas:
Entry Level Management
If you are interested and ready to start ASAP, please send your resume by clicking apply now for immediate review.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
If you love meeting new people, are ready to control your success, then Apex Solutions could be a good fit for you! Please send in your resume today including your Full name, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you.
RequirementsSuccessful candidates are proven "hands on" leaders with the drive to handle multiple tasks efficiently. There is no “can’t" in their vocabulary, only the drive to make a difference.
Candidates with NO EXPERIENCE, students and recent grads welcome. If you have a willingness to learn, a positive attitude, and customer service skills you can start immediately.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team in a dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and most importantly, face to face
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education