Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations - Will TrainFortune Concepts, Inc.
Assistant Manager Needed - Entry LevelFortune Concepts, Inc.
Event Coordinator & Coworking InternshipBookmark This
28 W 39 St Suite 401
New York, NY
DescriptionSoTechie is a coworking space with one location in Midtown Manhattan and in North Avalon, Cincinnati.
It is a vibrant and buzzing workspace shared by a community of over 30 entrepreneurs, start-ups,
independent and remote enterprise professionals. The result is a high-energy place to work and collaborate.
Additionally, SoTechie hosts workshops & events, member happy hours & mixers, and offers free coffee to all.
We are currently seeking 3-4 part-time interns to help manage our workspaces and assist with our busy event
schedule. The Event & Coworking Interns will work in tandem with the Space and Community Managers, both
taking an active role in running SoTechie Spaces and aiming to deliver the best possible experience for our
members, their guests and all the participants in our events.
Responsibilities• Undergraduate or graduate student in marketing, business, or entrepreneurship.
• Attention to detail, top organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Requirements• Assisting and providing logistical support to our Events Manager with coordinating with event hosts and
sponsors; managing the master events calendar; and assisting booked clients with their event planning,
including being on-site to help set-up, manage, and break down their events.
• Greeting and assisting prospective members, guests and walk-ins and ensuring their comfort in the space, as
well as with fielding member needs and relations.
• Contributing to the SoTechie blog on a monthly basis (or as assigned); reaching out to members for blog
contributions; and assisting with the management of the blog. Manage and identify external content
opportunities for guest posts and comments on other blogs to boost SoTechie’s visibility.
• Writing our weekly newsletters updating the community on our events and other news. Also responsible for
monthly analytics of the newsletter, blog and website.
• Marketing, social media and sales projects related to SoTechie’s Incubator program; SoTechie Labs.
• Assisting the Space and Community Managers with maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the
workspace including restocking kitchen snacks, beverages, brewing coffee, and keeping the dishes orderly.
• Providing logistical and general management support to SoTechie’s executive team.
• Other administrative tasks, as needed, related to managing the space, the amenities, and the membership.