Marketing Associate - Redmond, WAReadyPulse
GetCourse Marketing Internship - immediate hireImagine Easy Solutions
Marketing Communications InternPaul Glowienke, Financial Advisor with Northwestern Mutual
Marketing WIZARD needed for in house (IN OFFICE IN NYC) full time paid interns neededlivesupportgroups.com
Event CoordinatorBookmark This
Principal Marketing Inc.
800 Roosevelt Rd, Building B, Suite 417
Glen Ellyn, IL
DescriptionPrincipal Marketing is an Event Marketing Firm in the Chicago area. We are looking for innovative,
team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others in a fast paced environment and maintaining relationships
with our prestigious clientele.
Our private marketing, promotions, advertising and special events firm is looking to
expand creating a need for marketing and promotions managers. Full training is provided for the candidate that
shows a passion for marketing, a knowledge of customer service and the goals of management.
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field
marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales
organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help
develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise. - Works with appropriate clients to
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized
programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure
event success. - Once the management capacity is reached, may also attend these events as required. - Monitors
use of existing sales tools.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
Requirements• 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right
• Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
• Desire to succeed
PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY:
entry level management, entry level marketing, marketing, business development, customer service, sports minded, entertainment, advertising, public relations, management, sales, training, marketing, public relations, entry level, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, entry level, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations, entry level, public relations, business, marketing, entry-
level, promotions, direct marketing, promotional sales, business development, entertainment, sales - marketing,
management, clients, account manager, campaigns, marketing, direct advertising, client relations, retail, hospitality,
marketing, experience, college graduates, internship, entry level, management, entry level management, entry level
marketing, marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, sports, entertainment, advertising, public
relations, management, sales, training, marketing, public relations, entry level, customer service, retail, restaurant,
entry level, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations