MARKETING MGR, / WEB & MOBILE STRATEGY - GRADUATE LEVEL * SPANISH REQUIRED *LRT Media Group
Recruitment InternshipIndependent Solar Leads
MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS INTERNGrades of Green
Marketing intern needed for killer new mobile marketing startupAislefire labs
Appointment Setters...........Make Extra Money!!Royal Finish Building Services
Event Management and Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Fair Spirits USA 244 5th Avenue, Suite 2077 New York, NY
New York, NY
DescriptionFAIR. spirits, the world's first line of fair trade and organic certified spirits is looking for an Event management and Marketing Assistant in New York.
Distilled in France, FAIR spirits is following a strong sustainable market by being socially responsible. Offering a very unique variety of high quality spirits including the world's first Quinoa Vodka & Goji Liqueur and also a Cafe Liqueur, FAIR spirits is developing his brand through on & off premises.
For more informations, please visit us @ fairspirits.com
ResponsibilitiesAssist the two Brand Ambassadors:
1) Increased FAIR. Spirits’ visibility through sponsorship and partnership events (3-6/month) including:
- Negotiate terms and conditions of sponsorships/partnerships
- Manage event organization (set up, marketing tools, speech to customers, cocktails)
2) Organize marketing and trade events such as tasting, staff training, master class, sponsorship (fashion week), photo shoot, cocktail competitions and more
3) Looking after in-store merchandising and store window displays
RequirementsFAIR is looking for an outgoing, young and strongly motivated person to assistant the two Brand Ambassador on a daily basis.
Must have a Marketing / Event Organization & Management background and/or professional experience
Must be outgoing and people-oriented to embody the brand's values and promote it during promotional events
The candidate must be over 21 years old, driving license is preferred